Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

cashmere cowl

Found some cashmere fiber lingering in my stash, which was a nice surprise. I'd also bought some yak down fiber recently, so thought they'd go well together.



Way more yak than cashmere, so a lot more yardage was 100% yak... But then- what to do with the result? 

I've had Purl Soho's Pivot Cowl in my queue for a while, but never need a cowl for California weather. Winter was drippy and cool this year, however, so I took advantage and made a yak/cashmere cowl.





It is exactly as soft as you'd imagine. 

By the time I had it done, though, there were only 2 more days of cool weather. Spring has since set in. It's too lovely to be terribly upset...


 And, finally, here' Bolt's first turn as a knitwear model. Good pup.



No comments:

Post a Comment