Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mitts Galore

I went through a phase recently of making a ton of fingerless gloves- mitts? I don't know what the cutesy name for them is...

 I came up with a simple pattern that I quickly memorized and could knit while walking, riding in the car, waiting in line, etc. Some have thumbs, some don't. Mostly determined by whether or not I had enough yarn for thumbs... no other rhyme or reason.




Here's the thing: I don't wear fingerless gloves. It was never a style I could pull off or wear well. But one pair has made it's way into my camping wardrobe at least. The rest occasionally get posted on my Etsy shop, although I try not to flood it with all of them...


And no post is complete without a shot of Tatum. So here he is wearing his gloves (booties).


No comments:

Post a Comment