Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

new, new, new

If you are a keen observer, you'll notice that there's been a small gap in postings. But we're back with lots of new things:

1. New place! Yepppppp, we bit the bullet and bought a place. Since we live in the Bay Area, I'll understand if you scoff and declare me insane. Kinda feels like we are... But boxes are mostly unpacked and I've resumed knitting.

new rug suits the Tots

2. Lots of new fiber. Between Stitches West, fiber guild and a generous friend, I'm up to my eyeballs in fiber to spin. I only really noticed how big the stash got when I had to pack for the move...



3. New health status. You can now call us Kate + Tatum + Remission.

That's it for now. Will be back with pretty pictures of yarn (and Tatum) soon.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment