Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

summer goals

Feeling ready for summer, so thought I'd do some summer goal setting. Here we go:

#1- more outdoor time. With cancer-lockdown over, Taters and I hope to go hiking 3-5 times/week. Also big weekend hikes and camping trips. And- dare I say it- maybe a backpacking trip?



#2- run for fun, no goal races. I have a half marathon in October, but until I need to start training for that, only aimless meandering.



#3- be more productive. This is two-fold. I hope to have more patterns to share (some free!) and do some more knitting-in-real-life activities (fiber fests, fair demonstrations, etc.). Basically, get out of the house and interact with the world a little more...



#4- focus on relaxation. Maybe this means getting into meditation, maybe just trying to de-stress more. But practically, I think it'll be a foot massage and two restorative yoga classes every week. Plus gardening, pool time, reading, petting the Tots. All the cancer stuff over the last few months really heightened my anxieties and stress levels. Time to let that go...

So that's the hopes. Anybody got some summer goals they'd like to share, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment