Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Adoptaversary

We recently celebrated our 4th adoptaversary with Tatum. He came to us through the good works of a local humane society and we couldn't be more happy with our pup.



He's my eager running companion and reluctant snuggle buddy. He's part grumpy old man, part rocket scientist and part insane child (in the car).


Cute Tatum story: after I had surgery to remove some tumors this past year, Taters wouldn't leave my bedside. He wouldn't get into bed and kiss my face or anything adorable, and I was mostly asleep or out of it, but he just stayed by the bed. This lasted 3-4 days. My husband would try to get him to go outside or move, say all his favorite words, but he wouldn't budge. I don't give Tatum a lot of credit for emotional intuition, but I was very touched at that moment.


Tatum is the best.

puppy paws

No comments:

Post a Comment